Betsy Ross - PDF Pattern
The Betsy Ross quilt pattern is the perfect beginner friendly, patriotic quilt to honor our First Seamstress.
Finished Lap Quilt: 52" x 60"
Finished Twin Quilt: 78" x 90"
|Lap Size||Twin Size||Scrappy Lap Size||Scrappy Twin Size|
|1 1/4 Yards||1 3/4 Yards||Scrappy or 4 FQ||Scrappy or 7 FQ|
|1 1/2 Yards||2 3/4 Yards||Scrappy or 6 FQ||Scrappy or 11 FQ|
|1 3/4 Yards||3 1/4 Yards||Scrappy or 6 FQ||Scrappy or 10 FQ|
|1/2 Yard||3/4 Yard||1/2 Yard||3/4 Yard|
|3 1/4 Yards||7 1/4 Yards||3 1/4 Yards||7 1/4 Yards
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN:
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as standard 8.5" x 11"
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Katie Malan Designs.
Fabric is Mackinac Island by Minick & Simpson for Moda, Goldenrod by 1Canoe2 for Moda, and American Legacy by Dani Mogstad for Riley Blake Designs, and a scrappy version.