Triple Scoop - Paper Pattern
The Triple Scoop quilt is an adorable stack of three scoops of ice cream on a classic sugar cone. You're sweet tooth is sure to love it! A quilt pattern from Katie Malan Designs.
Finished Quilt: 51 1/2” x 64 1/2”
- 3 colored fat quarters
- 3 colored fat eighths
- 3 different tan fat quarters
- 2 1/3 yards background fabric
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 3 1/2 yards backing fabric
ABOUT THE PAPER PATTERN:
- This is a paper quilt pattern, and typically ships in 1-3 days.
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Katie Malan Designs.
Fabric is Bella Solids in 30s Pink, Amelia Pink, Tea Rose, Betty’s Pink, Fig Tree Wheat, Almond, and Sienna by Moda. Designer Solids in Cactus by Free Spirit Fabrics. Pure Elements in Tender Green by Art Gallery Fabrics. Screen Door in pink from Windham Fabrics.