Triple Scoop - PDF Pattern
The Triple Scoop quilt is a adorable stack of three scoops of ice cream on a classic sugar cone. You're sweet tooth is sure to love it!
Finished Quilt: 51 1/2” x 64 1/2”
- 3 colored fat quarters
- 3 colored fat eighths
- 3 different tan fat quarters
- 2 1/3 yards background fabric
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 3 1/2 yards backing fabric
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN:
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as standard 8.5" x 11"
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Katie Madsen Designs.
Fabric is Bella Solids in 30s Pink, Amelia Pink, Tea Rose, Betty’s Pink, Fig Tree Wheat, Almond, and Sienna by Moda. Designer Solids in Cactus by Free Spirit Fabrics. Pure Elements in Tender Green by Art Gallery Fabrics. Screen Door in pink from Windham Fabrics.